Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Mark Taylor: Justice is Pouring Down on Earth


Mark Taylor, author of the popular book called “The Trump Prophecies,” predicted there would be “military tribunals” the day after Trump was elected to the Presidency. 

Taylor says, “I don’t know the timing of this, but I sense we are on the cusp of a lot of big stuff happening because of the FISA report coming out. Justice is pouring down on the earth. This is why I am warning about the false flag stuff, these guys are panicking, they are going to do anything and everything they can to change the narrative and keep the focus off of them.” 

Taylor also asks the question, “Are there indictments for the media? I think absolutely yes, and it’s part of the tearing down process. I think you are going to see some of these people go to prison for what they have done.”

- Source, USA Watchdog